2 tablespoon ground flaxseed (the recipe could be made without this)
1 medium apple, finely chopped (peeled if desired)
Toppings: chopped nuts, extra chopped apple, and maple syrup
1) Mash the bananas in a large bowl and then whisk in the eggs.
2) Stir in the protein powder, flaxseed, almond milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and apple until fully mixed together. If batter seems a bit too thick, add more almond milk, 1 tablespoon at a time.
3) Heat a skillet or griddle over medium low heat and grease with cooking spray or coconut oil.
4) Pour the batter onto the skillet ~1/2 cup at a time and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side.
5) Gently flip and cook for an additional 6 minutes on the other side.
6) Repeat with all of the batter.
7) Top your pancakes with chopped apple, chopped buts, and maple syrup