1/4 cup of cheddar cheese
1) Preheat your oven to 375° F. Lightly butter/ spray 6 cups of a muffin tin.
2) Roll out your slices of bread with a rolling pin to make them rather thin.
3) Cut out a ~4-5 inch circle from the corner of each piece of bread. Save the scraps of bread as you’ll need them to fill in a few holes in your toast cups.
4) Cut the circles in half and lightly butter/ spray each piece.
5) Place a small scrap of bread in each muffin tin to cover about 2/3 of the bottom
6) Place 2 circle halves of bread into each cup and position them so that there are minimal holes
7) Next, load in your remaining ingredients with the egg going in last. I put 3-4 leaves of spinach at the very bottom with a layer of cheese on top of that
8) Position the bacon where you want it and crack one egg over each muffin tin, add salt and pepper
9) Bake in the oven until the egg whites have set and are thoroughly white, roughly 15 minutes