12 oz. loaf Udi's® Gluten Free Multigrain Sandwich Bread
2 Tbsp chocolate syrup for topping
2 Tbsp caramel sauce for topping
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Tear the slices of bread into small pieces and place in a casserole dish.
3) In a mixing bowl, mix the eggs, almond milk, sugar, and 1/4 cup of the chocolate syrup.
4) Pour the mixture over the casserole and mix the bread, allowing everything to be evenly coated.
5) Place the french toast casserole in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes.
6) Remove from the oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
7) Top with a drizzle of chocolate syrup and caramel sauce.