1) Preheat the oven to 425°F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
2) Add the rinsed quinoa and 1¾ cups of water to a medium pot. Bring it to a boil, cover, reduce the heat, and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it sit, covered, for 10 more minutes. Fluff with a fork.
3) Make the sauce by combining the pepitas, garlic, kale, cilantro lemon juice, sea salt, pepper, olive oil, 1/2 cup water, and maple syrup or honey in a blender and blend until smooth.
4) Then, roast the vegetables. Place the parsnips, Brussels sprouts, and cauliflower on one large baking sheet. Place the broccolini on the second baking sheet. Drizzle the vegetables with olive oil and pinches of salt and pepper, toss to coat, then spread evenly onto the sheets.
5) Roast the parsnips/Brussels sprouts/cauliflower 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown around the edges. Roast the broccolini for 10 to 12 minute or until tender. When cool to the touch, chop up the broccolini stems.
6) Assemble bowls with a scoop of quinoa, the roasted vegetables, about ¼ cup chickpeas, and a scoop of sauerkraut and top with pepitas. Drizzle with the sauce. Season to taste with additional salt and pepper.