1) Pre-heat your oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare a large baking tray, roughly 18×13 inches, by spraying with cooking spray.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the chicken, soy sauce, lime juice, garlic, ginger, and 1/2 teaspoon of salt. Pour half of the peanut sauce over the chicken and stir.
3) Place the sweet potatoes, broccoli, red onion, bell pepper, and sugar snap peas on the prepared pan and toss with sesame oil as well as the remaining salt.
4) Roast in the oven on the center rack, tossing halfway, for about 25-30 minutes or until the sweet potatoes are almost tender.
5) Place the chicken among the veggies, pour the remaining marinade over the chicken and then roast until the chicken is cooked through, about an additional 10-12 minutes.
6) Switch the oven to broil and move the pan to the higher rack to broil until the chicken is browned, about 2-3 minutes.
7) Serve, top with peanuts, cilantro, and lime wedge